Hiring the hall
All bookings are subject to our standard conditions of hire. When you sign the booking form you agree to abide by these conditions. To see a copy of our hiring conditions, charges and booking details - click here
. (updated January 2013)
To see a Schedule/calendar of bookings for the coming months - click here
Hiring Charges as from 1st January 2014
£10 per hour
- Parish users may receive a discount.
- Minimum 2 hours booking.
- Hire time to include any setting up and clearing up.
The Village Hall Management Committee are prepared to consider applications from Clubs for the hire of the hall on a regular basis. Charges will vary according to amount of hire time required and the length of the contract. Such requests should be made, in the first instance, by contacting the booking secretary.
The Village Hall Committee are always keen to encourage new groups to regularly meet in the village hall. We offer the following features to our regular users:-
- You may sign for your own entry key code to the hall
- You are invoiced termly (three times a year) for your hire of the hall
- Subject to availability, you can be allocated space in a storeroom to put the items you need for your meetings.
- We are sorry but no hall equipment or items are available for external hire